Chamber Award Winners Announced
Durant Area Chamber of Commerce held their Annual Meeting & Banquet on January 19, 2019 at Bell Tower Event Center in Durant.
With a “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” theme, more than 280 Chamber members gathered to celebrate the accomplishments of the 2018 year. Several awards were presented by outgoing Chamber President, Shaun Banner of Cardinal FG and incoming Chamber President, Jenny Sanchez of Cherokee Communications along with Executive Director, Janet Reed. Award winners are as follows:
• 2018 Large Business of the Year: CMC Steel Oklahoma
• 2018 Small Business of the Year: Stuteville Chevrolet
• 2018 Volunteer of the Year: Hudson Toews & Savanna Hill
• 2018 Hall of Fame Inductee: Curtis Armor
• 2018 Dean Samuel Spirit Award: Greg & Marti Phillips
• Community Partnership Award: Choctaw Nation Tourism
• Special Award #MyDurant: Stephanie Gardner, Durant Main Stree
See photos by CRPics o this year's Annual Banquet here: https://crpics.smugmug.com/Mis...
The Chamber sends a heartfelt THANK YOU to all of the sponsors of this event. For more information, contact Durant Area Chamber of Commerce at 580-924-0848.
*Photo by Matt Swearengin, Durant Democrat